Teacher’s Day is almost here and will be celebrated on September 5. With students already looking for the best gifts to surprise their favorite teachers, we are here with something special and unique to leave your teacher happy and surprised to the core. We are talking about a delectable cake to let your favorite teacher dive in the deliciousness of your surprise. You can easily make an Ice Cream cake that is loaded up with chocolate, Oreos, and cream and contains five layers. Below, we have shared the best recipe for the special Teachers Day cake. So, get ready with the ingredients to make this yummilicious beauty.
- 36 Oreos (1 standard package)
- 1 quart your choice flavor ice cream, softened (below we used peanut butter cup)
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- ½ cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 and ½ cups (420g) hot fudge (store-bought or yummy homemade)
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (15g) confectioners’ sugar
Recipe / Instructions
- To make the crust, in a blender or a food processor, beat the entire Oreos into fine pieces to form a crumb. Mix the Oreo pieces and softened butter together, and then pour into a 9*13 cake baking container. Make sure it is firmly stuffed. You can use a spatula to do so. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- During that time, place the melted chocolate ice cream in a container and blend it to remove any solidified bumps. You need a decent smooth, delicate ice cream. Spread it on top of the solidified crumb. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes. (More like 30 minutes is perfect.)
- In the meantime, place the second ice cream flavor into a bowl and mix it until it is smooth and soft. Delicately spread it on the top of the chocolate ice cream mix and again refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
- Ensure the hot fudge is consistent. You may need to somewhat warm it if utilizing the one purchased from the store. Spread it on top of the ice cream properly. Since it isn’t as cold as the ice cream layers, the two will somewhat mix as you spread. That is alright. Freeze for another 30 minutes or so.
- Now make the whipped cream, using a hand blender or a stand blender fitted with a whisk connection, beat the heavy cream, vanilla, and confectioners’ sugar on medium-fast until it forms peaks, for around 4 to 5 minutes. Spread on top of the hot fudge layer, and then top it with sprinkles as you like. You can write Happy Teacher’s Day along with the name of your teacher using the sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for around 12 hours before presenting it to your teacher. The cake is ready!
So, that was probably the easiest cake recipe you will come around. Make this delectable Ice Cream cake for your teacher and wish them a very happy Teacher’s Day. If you can’t make the cake, you can easily buy one online from a reliable bakery.