The Silver Fashion Revolution
In the past years, fashion has gone through a great revolution. It has evolved in a way that was never even thought of before. At first, only women wore any kind of jewelry, mostly gold and the men only wore wristwatches and the like. In later years the world of jewelry opened up for the men as well. Especially when ‘Silver’ came into play.
Women were first to embrace the fashion of silver as they felt it was more subtle and less likely to be stolen. Men, on the other hand, liked silver for the same reason as well. Silver was subtle and elegant. It was handsome in a way that gold was not. Silver had fast become quite a sensation! Especially with rings.
As men always do, they did not rest until they could create more silver and this was how Sterling silver was created as the first alloy of silver. After its creation, Sterling silver is the most commonly used type of silver in the world, especially in the case of rings. If you want beautiful and worth it sterling silver rings you can always visit Findurings.com
7 Reasons Why Sterling Silver Rings Are So Popular
1. Appearance: Gold rings usually have a certain conspicuous and attention-grabbing aura around them but living in the modern world where thievery is always at large you cannot afford to lose something so precious just because its so ostentatious. This is why Sterling Silver rings are so popular! They are absolutely beautiful and the best part about the sterling silver rings is that they are subtle and although not as attention-grabbing as the gold but definitely equally as magnificent. Men and women both can have rings made in this metal and trust me they will be extremely happy with it as well.
2. Durability: Pure silver is actually a very soft metal that is extremely malleable. It is not known for its strength or sturdiness. This is part of the reason why sterling silver was created. Any accessory made out of sterling silver, for example, rings, will be extremely durable. Any shape given to the sterling silver will not weaken but it will stay strong and so any intricate design or stones you may want to be attached to it will also be attached strongly and without fear of ruin. The durability of sterling silver is one of the most important reasons for its popularity.
3. Price: Pure silver is very expensive and in comparison sterling, silver is cheaper. This is why other than its’ durability people often go to buy engagement rings, day to day rings and even wedding bands made in sterling silver. After all the economy is at a downfall and money is less but the quality is absolute. So why not go for a commodity that is both cheap and worth the price that you will pay for it.
4. Styles: Sterling silver rings come in many styles and intricate designs. You could even have your own design commissioned if you go to the right jeweler. If you are confused about exactly what kind of ring style you want, you could always visit online jewelry store like Zale, Pandora, Find U Rings and see for yourself the various styles of sterling silver rings they have available there.
5. Care And Upkeep: Sterling silver rings are easy to take care of. They really do not require a lot of maintenance unlike other pieces of jewelry made in different metals. To protect the ring from scratches, all you have to do is keep it in a separate compartment in the jewelry box while you aren’t wearing it and to protect its coat, make sure to simply give the ring a little polish so that it may regain its luster.
6. Sterling Silver Rings Keeps Up With Trends: The sterling silver rings are always the first to try out a new kind of style or design. If you want the latest fashion in rings then go to a place where sterling silver is available. The reason for its continuous keeping up with fashion trends is due to its durability and the easy way it can be molded and used in making the intricate designs needed by the jewelry designers.
7. Versatility: Sterling silver jewelry can be worn with literally anything. If you have a ring that is made of sterling silver, well then you are in luck because you can wear it with absolutely anything and everything. It truly is the Jack of all trades.
So now that you know exactly why Sterling Silver rings are so popular, hurry up and head on to the shops or to Findurings.com and shop till you drop or at least until you find the perfect sterling silver ring that was in other words practically made for you!