Blogging is quite common and well known among people. But even amongst its commonness, it takes a lot of creativity and trendiness to be the eye-catcher. You will find plenty of bloggers with different genres like stories, poetries, news, and art but only the best in terms of simplicity and elegance will manage to impress you. A blog as well known by you is a platform or an online journal for displaying content related to special topics such as news or writings by various writers. The purpose of blogging can be money-making or showing your skills to the people. If you have a business blog then you should definitely have the money-making purpose. In the article, you will learn about some India news Blog and their uses.
The purpose of a blog
- It helps you connect to the audience so that you can enlighten and enrich them with your creativity such as news, poetry, stories and more.
- If you have a website then by blogging you can boost the traffic for your site.
- The better and frequent you post for the blogs the more visibility you give to your site.
- Your knowledge builds trust within the customers and creates a positive impact on you.
- Header – It consists of the menu and the navigation bar.
- Main content – This is an important part of the structure. It consists of the blog posts or even the highlighted posts.
• Sidebar – It consists of social posts or favourites.
• Footer – It contains some useful links or certain policies if needed.
This is the basic structure of the blog. Some additional modifications might be made but the basic structure remains the same.
India news blog
India news Blog intends to promote the culture of blogging in India. There are many Indian bloggers who through their works have tried to do so. There are Indian bloggers who have quit their jobs and used their education instead, to help people with issues related to the field. There are the Indian blogs that help you keep high at low times by putting forth the great stories of legends from the past. Some blogs are specially written to emphasize women power and their success. Other than these there are the news websites purely Indian of which at the top lie The Times of India. These India news Blog not only keeps you updated but also guides you on how to showcase your talent through the blogging medium. These Indian blogs focus on keeping the Indian culture intact yet let people socialize themselves to a great level thus promoting the creativity of Indian people. You can dwell into the depth of happy stories from the specific blogs or you can read the happenings of the world. The knowledge and content that get delivered to you are endless with blogging. With blogging not only can you connect with people but also generate a good sum of money for yourself.
Some Indian Blogs worth reading
Some of the India news Blog like ShoutMeLoud or YourStory in terms of creativity and knowledge on the other hand, blogs like Times of India and NDTV news provide you immense knowledge and motivation. These Indian blogs are worth reading and investing your time into. If you have the desired skill to entertain and enrich people with content then go ahead on creating your own blog. Be frequent with your activity to attract more traffic for your sites. Start today itself and show the skills to your world. While you generate income for yourself let people enjoy your creativity.