What if you could feel more refreshed and fight chronic fatigue and brain fog in less than an hour a day? It sounds like a miracle, but what we are really referring to is PEMF therapy. Non-invasive and therapeutic, PEMF machines provide you with relaxation and healing, so you feel more awake at the end of your session and can get back to life with less pain.
If you have been curious about PEMF therapy machines, keep reading to learn everything you need to know about it.
What is PEMF Therapy?
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field and has to do with magnetic therapy. Although it sounds complicated at first, the premise is simple: use a magnetic field to stimulate the cells and receive benefits. The field is created by running electricity through a copper coil, creating a Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. Research on PEMF therapy has been around since the 1940s. Thousands of studies and articles on PEMF therapy have been published, but it is still considered novel.
Interestingly, PEMF therapy affects the cells directly. Typically, a normally functioning cell will be working at around 7-110 millivolts. When you are sick, those cells might function at less than 50 millivolts. Cancer is one such disease that forces the cells to reduce their output.
PEMF mats introduce an electromagnetic current to the damaged or silk cells. Over time, the cells can regenerate and function optimally.
The Benefits of PEMF Therapy
Research has found that PEMF therapy has the following benefits:
- Pain reduction
- Better circulation
- Enhanced muscle performance
- Muscular relaxation
- Improved tissue oxygenation
- Improved cellular recovery and repair
- Better joint cartilage repair
- Balanced immunity
- Enhanced sleep
- Reduced swelling and inflammation
- Pain relief
- Nerve regeneration
- Weight control
- Toxin removal
Furthermore, PEMF has an effect on the body that is similar to massage or acupuncture, as noted in meridian stress assessment tests. This means that you will feel less stressed and your energy will improve naturally. It may even lead to a reversal of the aging process.
One of the key benefits of PEMF therapy that cannot be ignored is that benefits to the autonomic nervous system (ANS). The ANS is part of the central nervous system (spine and brain) that helps control involuntary functions throughout the body. In other words, it deals with things like your heartbeat and the sensation of fight or flight. When the ANS is dysfunctional, the risk of disease increases, as does the rate of aging.
The BioBalance PEMF therapy machine was designed to assist the ANS in decompressing. That makes it ideal for anyone, whether you are an athlete, fitness professional, or businessperson. PEMF helps anyone and everyone who seeks to enhance the natural recovery process.
Why You Should Try a PEMF Mat
After a couple of sessions of a BioBalance PEMF mat, you will feel like your batteries have been recharged. The BioBalance PEMF mat was designed to provide a more affordable option compared to other PEMF machines. The mat utilizes high frequency signals and can stimulate the cells better than other PEMF pads on the market.
In terms of chiropractic therapy, PEMF therapy can help ease your mind and body and stimulate even further recovery.
As noted earlier, PEMF therapy machines can be used by anyone. Whether you are sore from intense workouts, recovering from surgery, or just want to feel a bit more relaxed and refreshed, PEMF can help.
Introduction to PEMF Programs
Since your needs are unique, you wouldn’t want the same wellness program as someone else. BioBalance PEMF therapy sessions can be fine-tuned to suit your needs. There are six programs available through the BioBalance PEMF mat.
- Balance – Utilizes the Schumann resonance (theta band frequency) of 7.8 Hz. This is the frequency that stimulates brainwaves and assists with relaxation and quieting the mind.
- Alert – Using beta band frequencies of 13-23 HZ, this helps waken the brain. Beta bands happen whenever you are learning, judging, thinking, reacting, or memorizing. Think of it as a cup of coffee you don’t need to drink!
- Relax – Descending through alpha waves (8-13 Hz) to theta waves (4-8 Hz), this program helps wind you down after a long day.
- Sleep – Using delta frequencies (descending from 4 to 0.5 Hz), these slow brainwaves happen only during the deepest level of sleep. In this state, the healing process is accelerated.
- Recovery – Alpha waves (8-13 Hz) are used to put the mind into a relaxed state. Interestingly, NASA studies have confirmed that, in the presence of 10 Hz stimulation, neural stem cells have a 400 percent increase. 10 Hz can also reduce jetlag by restoring natural circadian rhythms.
- Sweep – This program moves through various frequencies, allowing cells throughout the whole body to receive the benefits of various wavelengths.
Depending on your needs and goals, certain programs may suit you better than others. Be sure to discuss with your doctor or chiropractor if you are dealing with anxiety, depression, cancer, migraines, heart disease, diabetes, or any condition that chronically causes pain, as they will be able to select the correct program. After that, it only takes 15-30 minutes to begin—and feel a positive change afterwards.
Final Thoughts on BioBalance PEMF Therapy
PEMF therapy may be new, there is no time better than now to start adding a few sessions into your wellness routine. The modality has been studied intensively and is now widely used through North America and Europe. With benefits like less pain and improved sleep, there is nothing to lose! So why not give it a try?