The ever-changing trends of the fashion industry can be hard to keep up with, yet we manage to choose the most uncomplicated and pocket-friendly ones to incorporate in our wardrobe. With correct dressing choices, you can always claim the spotlight and make heads turn in a party. All you need are several simple yet voguish ways, and you are ready to slay the venue.
Do not worry if you still don’t have any fashion inspiration to include in your wardrobe. We are here for you! Here’s a checklist of 10 ways to prove your fashion game at every party.
1. Do the denim: Denim can never go out of style. Either it is casual wear that you are sporting or something edgy, add a little bit of denim to it and you’re ready to rock the party. These days denim is not only limited to a pair of jeans. More than wearing it as a bottom, try it as a top. The market is flooded with denim tops and jackets, so make sure to own a pair and flaunt it.
2. Mix and match: Do not hesitate to mix and match outfits. Throwing various outfits to curate a show-stopping costume can be better than showing up in regular and boring coordinated clothes. Blend different colors and patterns together. Pair plaids with stripes or basic plain outfits, be creative with your fashion choices and see how fresh your wardrobe will turn.
3. Play with the hem: You might think of it as something insignificant to your dressing, but the way you style the hem of your garment can make a big difference on your whole look. If you want a sleek look, then you can tuck in the hem of your shirt in your bottoms. If you want to show a little skin with a playful look, then knot the hem of your shirt. Either of the ways can be used on the same shirt to get two different looks.
4. Show off those curves: Choose body-hugging clothes that accentuate your figure. Don’t put on unfitted clothes. A large number of party dresses for girls are available in stores or online that offer their service for various sizes, so make sure to choose the correct one. You can also use a belt according to the color and fit of your dress to put special emphasis on your waistline.
5. Be a little sneaky: The ultimate look that offers comfort and style together can be the one with a pair of sneakers. Sneakers give a quirky look to your whole party outfit. Pairing it with ripped jeans and top, or going for a new bold look by pairing it up with a bodycon dress. Heels might prohibit your free movement, but the sneakers will never stop you.
6. Fashion player: When a single outfit can’t do justice to achieve a new look, layer it. Layering has been the top player of the fashion game since a very long time. Usually, layering is the part of winter fashion but isn’t it boring to limit the best fashion trends to a season? Pair long shrugs with denim shorts and a comfy top. Try to choose outfits made out of chiffon, lace or many such light fabrics that do not restrict the air flow of your outfit. Customize it according to your needs and snatch hundreds of compliments from your loved ones.
7. The traditional touch: It is always unusual to see western outfits paired with a touch of tradition. A dress blended with the precious components of your traditions can not only catch the eye but also gives you the chance to introduce the beauty of your culture before others. Sporting minimalistic pieces of ornaments with your dress is always a great option.
8. Baggy comfort: If you are someone whose number one priority at the time of selecting clothes is the comfort, then this is dedicated to you. Baggy clothes are often seen as the one inclined more towards comfort and less towards style. But the truth is it can be equally fashionable! Pick out the baggiest pair of trouser your ever own and pair it with a crop, bodycon or cami top. You will be amazed to see how well it compliments your fashion.
9. Go crazy with accessories: You can improve your whole party look by accessorizing it with the correct statement pieces. Pick simple minimalistic pieces to style with your casual outfits. Earrings, pendants or heavy rings, any of these can be a part of your stylish party wear. Accessories can enhance even the simplest of your looks to a ravishing one.
10. Don’t be afraid to experiment: The moment you start experimenting with your fashion choices is the moment your fashion game will be improved. Feel free to pick whatever clothes you like. Mix them up, pair it unconventionally and don’t be afraid to try out new stuff. Be limitless with your clothing choices, and you’ll never cease to amaze people with that charm of yours.
An influential fashion sense is not just limited to your clothing choices. It is how confidently you present yourself with that piece of clothing matters. A constantly evolving industry of fashion can leave you confused, but your confidence to try new stuff out will never let you down. You will always be the limelight of a party with these simple ways, but at the same time always remember to wear your confidence!